CRC Oncology is recruiting a bilingual (EN/CN) Senior Clinical Trial Manager/Assistant Director, who will manage relationships with global key opinion leaders, investigators and key customers as well as manage internal and external resources to support scheduled studies.
• Plan and execute clinical trial programs for assigned area of focus for registrational trials and/or non-registrational and/or research studies.
• Provide technical expertise to staff for the development of clinical trial documents and records (protocols, monitoring plans, manual of operations, investigator training materials, clinical trials report, study forms, templates and monitoring reports, etc.) and trial conduct.
• Oversee complex and significant studies.
• Represent the department at cross functional project teams and Business Unit level.
• Implement global study support strategies and initiatives.
• Regularly interact with executive management on work of area(s) that impacts larger organizational goals.
• Serve as subject matter expert with external resources and contacts at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects.
Skills and Requirements
• Master's degree in basic medicine, nursing science, pharmacology, biochemistry, chemistry or related field is required, Ph.D. is preferred.
• 5 years’ experience in clinical trial management is required, 7+ years is preferred.
• Experience in biotech company and/or pharmaceutical clinical research (CRO) with responsibilities for managing all major aspects of strategic planning, organization, implementation, and delivery of clinical programs.
• Proficient in verbal and written English and Chinese.
• Clinical Research