CRC Oncology is seeking for a Biostatistician to support upcoming global clinical trials including sample size estimation, writing or reviewing statistical analysis plans, reviewing protocols, reviewing tables, listings and figures, and providing input into clinical study reports.
• Provide statistical expertise to ensure program objectives are in alignment with clinical development and regulatory submission needs
• Collaborate with project management, regulatory, medical affairs, PV/safety functions
• Contribute to strategic planning and go/no go decision guidance
• Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables
• Travel as needed to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks
• PhD in statistics or related field, open to entry level and newly graduated candidates
• Must be bilingual (Fluent in English and Chinese)
• Professional, proactive demeanor
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with people management and development of staff
• Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of clinical trials methodology (experience with Bayesian methods preferred), regulatory requirements, and statistical software packages. Experience with interventional, observational and retrospective studies. Ability to contribute strategically.
• Able to collaborate effectively with internal and external study management teams to meet project timelines
• Must be solution-oriented and willing to educate study team members in appropriate interpretation of designs and results